The Animal Care Manager will oversee major aspects of wildlife care within our facility. This includes management of in-house animal care staff, overseeing medical care for wildlife patients, managing orphan care, overseeing aspects of building management that affect animal care, and helping with financial management (also other duties, as assigned).
• Experience with wildlife handling, particularly with species native to Tennessee.
• Experience with general animal medical care. Focused experience with wildlife medical care a plus.
• Proven leadership ability in a fast-paced environment.
• General financial management experience.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Flexible schedule.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time