Requisition Number TES0309P
Home Org Name Clinical Sciences
Division Name College of Veterinary Medicine
Position Title TES Raptor Rehabilitation, Clinical Sciences
Estimated Hours Per Week 20 - 40
Provides rehabilitative care to raptors at the Southeastern Raptor Center (SRC).
Temporary Employment Services (TES), a unit of the Auburn University Department of Human Resources, is an in-house support center established to meet the temporary employment needs of the university. TES provides qualified and dedicated temporary employees in a wide variety of occupations to meet the staffing needs throughout the campus. Temporary employees are hired for a variety of reasons with the most common being:
- Assistance in the place of a regular employee who is absent for a specified period of time
- Additional assistance during periods of abnormal or peak workloads
- Assistance with special projects
- Seasonal work
If you are looking for an employment opportunity, TES is a great way to showcase your professional skills and assist Auburn University while gaining valuable work experience within higher education.
1. Provides and assists with medical care for raptors under the direction of the veterinary staff.
2. Assists in the direction and supervision of volunteers for the rehabilitation unit of SRC
3. Instructs volunteers in the proper handling, restraining and husbandry of raptors.
4. Provides husbandry and care for all rehabilitation sections including cleaning, feeding and treatments of raptors under the direction of veterinary/rehabilitation staff.
Education Level High school diploma or equivalent
Salary Range $11/hour
Work Hours 20 hours per week
AUBURN UNIVERSITY IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all individuals without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Documents Needed to Apply:
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
* Are you related to anyone who currently works for the College of Veterinary Medicine?
If Yes, please list name and relationship.
Contact us about Non-Faculty Positions:
Contact us about Faculty Positions: