The Executive Director of WildCare is responsible for the successful leadership, fundraising and management of the organization following the strategic direction set by the Board of Directors. The Executive Director reports to the Board of Directors.
● B. A. degree required and/or an advanced degree
● 10 years of senior management experience; track record of effectively leading and scaling an organization and staff; ability to point to specific examples of having developed and operationalized strategies that have taken an organization to the next stage of growth, experience in change management.
● Experience with raising capital and building a new facility, with related transition planning a plus.
● Knowledge of leadership and management principles as they relate to non-profit/ volunteer-based organizations.
● Knowledge of all federal and provincial legislation applicable to non-profit secto organizations.
● Excellence in organizational management with the ability to recruit and coach staff, manage and develop high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget.
● Past success recruiting and working with a Board of Directors with the ability to cultivate existing board member relationships.
● Strong marketing, public relations, and fundraising experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills.
● Strong financial acumen.
● Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to business planning.
● Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
Click on the link below for a full description
This is a full-time exempt position with a competitive salary and a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, long term disability, life insurance, vacation, sick and holiday pay and a 401K package with an employer match
Candidates must submit a cover letter and resume via email to Executive Recruiter Stacy Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org Position is open until filled.