Wildlife Legislation in Different Countries

In order to become a wildlife rehabilitator, licensing and permits are required in most countries. Every state and province has different regulations depending on the species of animal you wish to care for, and the type of activities you plan to do:


Click on a continent for help.
Imagemap alt North America Europe South America Africa Australia and South Pacific Asia imgmap2013521144347-6