IWRC strives to offer many services and opportunities to its members and to truly succeed we need volunteer support. As wildlife rehabilitators we understand that there are not enough hours in a day to get everything done. We have separated our volunteer needs into succinct packages, requiring no more than 3 hours each a week. Peruse our current openings below and let us know if you are interested.
What will you get out of helping IWRC?
• Practice in important nonprofit skills
• A network of wildlife rehabilitation contacts
• Expertise to add to your CV and resume
Volunteer Online Store Marketing Coordinator
IWRC is seeking a volunteer to help market and grow our online store. This position includes:
- Explore possibility of new items for online store
- Develop a plan to increase revenues
- Research consignment on items such as books
- Suggest and document ideas for promoting the online store
- Promoting IWRC books both online and through other sources (e.g. social media)
- Work with ED and online store volunteer
Hours of commitment: 2 hours per week